UPDATE!!

So! Another update at last. =) I didn't forget about this blog, it only seems that way.

First, let me say that the actual wedding website (lacyandbrandon.com) will be updated someday soon, but I haven't so far because I lost all of the files for it when my old computer died and, well, I've been too busy (or lazy) to recreate them so far. But I swear, it will be done.

Second, I'd like to give everyone an update on the lodging situation.

We have a block of rooms reserved for the Boggs/Renner wedding at The Inn at Sunrise Springs which is also where the reception will be held. The rooms they are holding for us are "Garden View Rooms" and the special rate is $149/night. The Inn has two other classes of rooms, the "Pond View Rooms" which I believe are slightly smaller and also slightly less expensive, and the "Casitas" which include a kitchenette, living space, and patio.

Sunrise Springs is located a few minutes south of Santa Fe proper off of the I-25 freeway. It is a beautiful compound with ponds, gardens, and Santa Fe's only five star restaurant, The Blue Heron. It truly is a beautiful place. If you are looking at a map of the property (on the website) our reception will be held in the Meditative Arts Building and the adjoining Meditation Garden.

Reservations at Sunrise Springs need to be made before April 25th to receive the discounted rate. After April 25th, any remaining rooms in our block will be released. You will still be able to make reservations at the normal rate and based on availability.

As the wedding will be during Labor Day weekend, reservations should probably be made sooner rather than later. =)

We have plans to reserve rooms at another hotel in town in the near future, and I will update this blog when we have the details. We will also be registering in the next few weeks, so check back for details on registries and online options.

0 comments:

Post a Comment