Plans

Well, the gears are turning and the plans are beginning to be set in motion. This week Brandon and I are trying to plan our time for our whirlwind Denver trip coming up in just 7 days! We've been sifting through Craigslist, Housing Helpers, and Rent Clicks looking for fabulous places to stay, and we've found a fair few. Our next challenge is going to be trying to contact all of these people and set up times to view the properties in the scant 56 hours or so that we're going to actually be in Denver.

My project for the week has been registering with The Creative Group, a really cool placement agency for "creatives" like myself. They do freelance, temp, and temp to permanent -- but the best part is that even if you're a freelancer or a temp with the agency, you get the benefits of full time employment, like insurance, paid days off, sick leave, etc. Can I get a WOOT! Hooray for gainful employment!

Anyway, I spent this afternoon filling out their lengthy online registration forms, and I realized, almost ALL of my jobs have involved some sort of creative work since the very beginning. I've always found a way to work some sort of creative aspects into my jobs, and, more than that, I have almost always excelled at my jobs far beyond the original scope of the job description.

All I can say is, go me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment