Wedding Bands!

So, last night, we bought my wedding band! This is pretty much what it looks like:



It's just got little bitty stones in it -- I think not quite even a quarter carat -- but that's kind of why I liked it. Just a little bit of sparkle. =D We got it at the Zales outlet store, and I think we got a really good deal on it. Happy happy!

Brandon got a call that his ring came in, but when we went to pick it up, they had sent the wrong one. It wasn't the one he wanted. The poor girl knew it as soon as she took it out of the box. She remembered us, and she said, "Wait! That's not right!" I don't think it was her fault; I think the distribution center screwed up. Anyway, we're not worried yet. They said four weeks, so this was already much sooner than we had anticipated.

Anyway, SHINY! Look at the pretty! Nine weeks... I'm getting excited. =D

P.S. Does anybody know where I can buy a French newspaper? My bookstore suddenly doesn't carry them any more.

P.P.S. The girl at the jewelry store offered to clean my engagement ring for me when she was cleaning the wedding band. DANG! What a difference a cleaning makes! I've got to get me one of those to keep my bling blinging! Seriously. You can see this thing from outter space now! =D

1 comments:

A. Diabetic Person said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Post a Comment